For more information on any of these programs or to schedule a workshop, please call The Retreat administrative office at 631-329-4398 or email email@example.com.
– Abuse and Bullying Prevention (Teachers, Administrators, School Staff)
Understanding, preventing, and responding to relationship abuse and bullying.
– Partner Violence Preventions: Identifying Abuse and Providing Support (Professionals and Community Groups)
How to recognize and prevent abuse and provide support to survivors.
– Prevention for Healthcare Providers: Recognize, Respond, Refer (Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Allied Health Care Providers)
How to recognize and respond to patients who have experienced abuse.
– Trauma-Informed Response: Supporting Survivors of Abuse (Family Members, Friends, Professionals Working with Survivors)
The neurobiology of trauma and trauma-informed approaches to providing support.
– Partner Violence Prevention: What Law Enforcement Needs to Know (Police, First Responders, Legal Professionals)
Understanding the dynamics of abuse, including strangulation and reporting.