For more information on any of these programs or to schedule a workshop, please call The Retreat administrative office at 631-329-4398 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Teen Leaders: Community Ambassadors and Advocates (High School and College Students)
Peer education and leadership training program, mentoring in healthy relationships. More information here.
– Enough is Enough: Combating Sexual Assault on College Campuses (Colleges and Universities)
Comprehensive violence prevention education programming for students, staff, and faculty.
– Take Charge: Financial Independence Education (Survivors, Youth)
Financial independence and career-readiness for survivors of abuse and teens.
– SPARK: Supported Parents and Resilient Kids (Youth)
SPARK aims to reach children exposed to violence. These children and their non-abusing parent are provided counseling and assistance in collaboration with other organizations across Suffolk County. For more information, email Nicole Keller or call 631-761-8518,
– Long Island Safer Bars (Communities)
Violence prevention programming and consultation for communities rich in nightlife. More information here.
– Long Island Fatherhood Initiative (Fathers and Significant Father Figures)
A community-level program promoting healthy relationships for fathers and youth. More information here.
– SHARP: Structured Help and Antiviolence Re-education Program (Court-Mandated and Self-Referred Abusers/Batterers)
A multi-session group program for people who have chosen abusive behavior.