Case Management Program
Do you need:
- help filling out an application for food stamps?
- assistance obtaining special education services for your child?
- assistance in registering your child for school?
- help writing your resume and learning interview skills?
- assistance obtaining healthcare for yourself?
- help finding a food pantry or soup kitchen in your area?
- a referral to an immigration agency?
- help answering questions about public benefits you may qualify for?
The Retreat’s case management team will work with you to assess your needs and find the resources available to you.
Case managers provide assistance and referrals with
- housing applications
- public assistance/DSS
- legal services
- immigration concerns
- employment assistance
- financial independence
- navigating education systems
- applying for financial aid
- finding childcare
- nutritional assistance/food pantries.
Call our 24-hour hotline, 631-329-2200, for information on how The Retreat can help you.